Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WOW!!!

Dont know how to tell you how much even my life has changed since I decided to take care of me.

WOW WOW WOW

I am sorry if I ever made you offended or not loved in a certain way. I may have not known the best way to support you because I did not know how to do that for me. I did not know that taking care of myself had to be my number one priorty. my friend Krista wrote in a recent note to me that there is a difference between self-care and self-centered. I would say that I am a pretty self-less person and I am not self-centered but I did not have any SELF-CARE. I had no respect for myself. However, since my change I feel like I am able to give good support and love to those around me. I am able to encouage those near me and take care of me as well. I am dedicated to make this a life time change. I am working on what that looks like to honor my body with rest and good foods. I am learning what it means to work out and get up and dance!!
.

"At any moment, you have the ability to dramatically change any area of your life, or follow your heart's deepest desires. It's yours to create, any way you want it".
Craig Townsend
Website

1 comment:

  1. Self-Care is very important and not selfish! Keep moving forward. love you

    ReplyDelete